Our Sawmills and Plants
Our annual production capacity is more than 16 million board feet.
- The Saint-Jacques-de-Leeds sawmill has an Innovec 3D scanner and Cardinal trolley to maximize breakdown.
- The secondary processing plant in Saint-Jacques-de-Leeds is equipped with trim saws, edgers, and a strato planer to produce cut-to-size wood.
- The Saint-Ludger sawmill also has an Innovec 3D scanner and Cardinal trolley for maximum precision.
- The Shawinigan plant is responsible for sorting tables, kilns, and shipping logistics.
Bois Poulin focuses on buying superior quality forestry products to provide our clients with consistent colour, high yield, and competitive prices.
We’ve built solid relations based on trust with forestry producers who supply us with logs. That gives us access to high-quality forests in North America where harvesting and silvicultural work is carried out according to sustainable development principles.
Bois Poulin also works in partnership with a highly reliable transportation network for receiving saw logs at its two sawmills.
Our log purchasing managers are :
- Rodrigue Poulin, email@example.com
- Vincent Roy, firstname.lastname@example.org